Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Liszt Time

No pictures today, but I thought I'd make a list (for my edification, mostly) of the immediate things I need to be thinking about. I'm packing the car up with another load of stuff to move to West Virginia, and I find myself needing to know what projects that absolutely have to be done in the next few weeks in case I have to pack supplies:

-finish yurt wall painting
-coffee table refurbishing
-wedding ring design
-cow skull decoration
-trousers/slops for pirate clothing
-celt-y tops for Pennsic
-whatever will evolve from the incipient Pennsic camp decoration scheme

These things, and the WV apartment-refinishing experiment is ongoing.

Your non-sequitor note for the day: All festival and no sunscreened hair product make Jill's mohawk fade to dishwater. Ugh.

Please also note that at the bar to the right side of this page you can find a tiny little calendar, in which should be able to find where I am (for example, whether I'm at The Hill or not, and what events I'm preparing for). And if you can think of any other links I ought to have up on the page, please let me know. Feedback is lovely, and tastes of grilled cheese and tomato.

Cheers!

No comments: